TIPS for TERROR TOWN
1. The haunt can be rather intense! For that reason, we do not recommend the trail for visitors under the age of 16 without parental consent and preferably, supervision.
2. Red bracelets are available for purchase for those who want the ultimate experience. Purchasing one means that you are giving us permission to touch you or even grab you and pull you into our scares. Our scares involve real people not machines so please be courteous and do not get get physical back with our actors. If they do try to include a red bracelet bearer in some element of our haunt, they are only doing what that guest has asked and paid them to do.
3. Dress smart! our trail can get muddy and bloody! Don't wear anything you would be upset getting dirty.
4. Waiting for your turn at haunts is typically pretty excruciating. At Terror Town, our text messaging system is designed to minimize your wait for the trail. Simply put your name in and we will text you to queue up no more than 30 minutes before your turn. The rest of the time you are free to enjoy everything else the park has to offer. Games, vendors food and drink, music and live acts are all out there for you to experience. While the park opens at 7, the trail does not start until it is dark enough to get scary. That said, it is smart to arrive early and get on the wait list to beat the crowd. Either way, plan your arrival accordingly.
5. Your price of admission will cover just about everything! In addition to the haunted trail, you can visit our shops and vendors, enjoy live music and acts, and play a variety of free games. The only things for which there is an additional charge are if you decide to purchase food and drinks, purchase merchandise or play a couple of the higher end games.
6. Be prepared to have a great time! We are looking forward to seeing all of you at the park. We are excited to grow and sincerely appreciate all your support!
Important Information for Bearing Red Bracelets
At Terror Town, we strive to tailor each experience to meet the expectations of our guests on an individual basis. As with anything, we won’t succeed 100% of the time, but that is our goal, and that is why your feedback is so valuable to us. With that in mind, we want to share a few thoughts on our red bracelets based on customer feedback we’ve seen and received. We are sharing this information to try to ensure that every visitor has the type of visit to Terror Town that they would like.
One of the tools we use to provide different levels of intensity at the park, are our red bracelets. Red bracelets are an added option that guests may choose to purchase if they desire a more intense experience. When one of our fans purchases a red bracelet, they are paying our actors to engage With them physically.
Wearing a red bracelet is a beacon to our actors that an individual welcomes, and more than that, has paid for and expects, a more hands on experience. Our actors may push, grab, douse with fake blood, or even carry the bearer of a red bracelet off to play a part in one of their scenes! Of course,safety remains our primary objective so our actors train constantly to interact with visitors wearing red bracelets in the scariest but more importantly, safest possible manner.
If you elect to purchase a red bracelet, you should also note that your choice is not final! If things get a little too real or you need a break, simply remove the bracelet and our actors will know to ease off and move on to another guest. Obvious but also worth mentioning; guests who are pregnant or who have any sort of chronic injury should not opt for the red bracelet experience.
Lastly, and to all guests red bracelet or otherwise, dress smart! Our canvas is a dusty old west ghost town with tall grass and a mulched road for our haunted trail. Red bracelet bearers could be doused with fake blood at any moment. Even if you are not wearing one yourself, simply standing next to a red bracelet bearer could get a little messy. We have been told that our fake blood usually comes out in the wash, but we wouldn’t recommend risking your favorite shirt.
Ultimately, it is important, and it is your responsibility to know exactly what wearing a red bracelet entails. We have signs at points of red bracelet purchase and other key areas throughout town to inform guests ofwhat a red bracelet bearer might expect. Additionally, our attendants are very thorough in their explanation when a visitor makes their decision to purchase one. Read and listen closely and if you have questions, ask! We want all our guests to have the experience they are looking for; no more, no less!